(Behaviors we endeavor to model and encourage each other to demonstrate in our daily lives)
We warmly welcome people of all ages and circumstances.
- We purpose to act with honesty and integrity in all areas of our lives.
- What we say and how we live should be an authentic expression of who we are.
Sharing our faith
- Because people matter to God and to us, we are ready and willing to passionately share our faith with them.
- We recognize the incredible blessings of God in our lives, and express our joy through worship, through relationships with one another, and in the thankful attitudes of our hearts.
- Giving of our time, talent, and treasure is a reflection of the character of Christ.
- We will use our spiritual gifts, our heart's passion, our abilities, our personalities, and our experiences to serve the cause of Christ.
- We desire to love one another as Christ has loved us:
sacrificially, compassionately, and unconditionally.
- We seek forgiveness and offer forgiveness to others.
- We are willing to act in faith, take risks, and go into new places, believing that God is who He says He is and will do what He says He will do.