Limited in-person seating now available on Sundays at 10:00 am! Make your reservation here. You must make a new reservation each week.
Please consider joining your church family on Facebook if you are in an at-risk population, you are sick or a family member is sick, or if for any reason you don't feel comfortable gathering in larger groups at this time.
While we cannot all meet together in our worship center, we can continue to worship and fellowship together and care for each other in many ways:
- Join us on facebook for live broadcasts of Sunday worship each week at 10:00 am. Visit our facebook page at any time.
- View any of our services on YouTube at any time. (Subscribe to stay current)
- Youth and youth leaders can stay in touch on our TREK facebook page.
- Children and their parents have a brand new Adventure:Kids facebook page.
- Prayer requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to be included in our regular email and/or text update, send an email with your email address and cell number.
- Staff members can be reached by email (see the staff page), or by leaving a message at 360-876-0061.
- Reach out to your church friends and your community neighbors to make sure they're encouraged and OK. For information about our online church directory, click here.
- Good stewardship and generosity are important to our spiritual health. Please consider online giving or text message giving. Thank you for supporting your church.
- Pray diligently for those who are ill, vulnerable to illness, and their families.Pray for those who are serving and providing care both in this country and around the world Pray for the government, public health leaders, and for those who are working steadfastly for the healing of everyone affected. Pray for our church and our community.
(JESUS): "I will build my church, and the gates of death will not overcome it."
"And surely I am with you always."
(Matthew 16:18, 28:20)